Deposit for Tuna fishing on the 42′ Defiance Boat
Deposit feature for Tuna fishing on our 29′ Defiance Boats
Mailing and Check Deposit Address:
Rivers & Saltwater Charters
38244 SE 85th St
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Deposits & Policy – Please Read Carefully!
- Now that you have inquired and verified that we are available for the date and number of anglers in your party please submit the appropriate deposit as instructed by the reservationist.
- Deposits are non-refundable within 45 days of scheduled trip unless we can re-book the day. ***If you have to cancel within 30 days of your trip, and we cannot re-book the day, you are required to pay for the total cost of your trip.
- Deposits are transferable (rescheduled) to a later date if weather or water conditions wont allow for the trip
- A trip confirmation and important trip details will be emailed back to the party leader within 24 hours. ***Please make sure all party member receive the confirmation which has important details about the trip.
- Our crews will work hard to find and catch fish but we do not give discounts or refunds for slow fishing.
- 15-20% gratuity for crew is customary. Captain and Mate split gratuities 50/50. Thank you!
- Please be sure to make your deposit for the CORRECT boat size that the reservations agent instructed.
- PayPal account is NOT required if paying with credit card. You can check out with a credit card by clicking “Continue without PayPal” when prompted to login to PayPal.
- Singles please be flexible!!! If we have the opportunity to book a substaintially larger party we may contact you to look at other options.
- We do not give discounts for slow fishing. We are leaders in the fisheries we offer and work hard to produce fish and have a good time!